Chemex International is committed to continually improving and promoting sound environmental practices. Operating in an industry supplying chemical cleaning products, companies such as ours need to be especially aware of how their operations impact on the environment. As a consequence of this awareness, the management are committed to continuous improvements in environmental performance and the prevention of pollution.
We also lead the market in biological products, products where we harness nature’s technology to perform cleaning task, thus dramatically improving ours and our customers, environmental footprint.
- Environmental regulations, laws and codes of practice will be regarded as setting the minimum standards of environmental performance.
- The company considers the environmental impacts of its products at all stages of their life cycle, from design, to manufacturing, customer use and finally disposal.
- We endeavour to minimize waste, especially hazardous waste, and whenever possible recycle materials. We will dispose of all waste through safe and responsible methods.
- The company maintains that a primary part of its environmental strategy is sustainable waste management and as such recognises its responsibilities to recycle materials wherever possible.
- Through coordinating route planning and delivery schedules, we seek to realize the dual benefits of reduced fuel consumption and lower exhaust emissions.
We implement our policies through guidelines and training and conduct regular self-evaluation of our performance in implementing these principles and in complying with all applicable laws and regulations. OK, I’m interested. I’d like to request a brochure.